Re: X/Motif button question

  • Flemming Madsen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      In Motif you use <Tab> to traverse tab groups. The widgets within a tab
      group is navigated with the arrow buttons.

      It seems these buttons are in the same group, so <Right> will do.
      Note that you must have <Click to type> focus management in your
      window manager to avoid having to move the mouse into the dialog box

      /Flemming