X/Motif button question

  • Craig Jeffries
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      In X (or Motif if it's specific), what key or keys can I use to move among
      button choices for a pop-up window? I see the "File has changed underneath
      you" message often, and if I were on a Windows box, I would use Tab to jump
      from the Ok button to the Load File button, but I haven't figured out how to
      do so on X.

      Thanks a bunch,
      Craig
    • Flemming Madsen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        In Motif you use <Tab> to traverse tab groups. The widgets within a tab
        group is navigated with the arrow buttons.

        It seems these buttons are in the same group, so <Right> will do.
        Note that you must have <Click to type> focus management in your
        window manager to avoid having to move the mouse into the dialog box

        /Flemming