Patches 30 & 31 on CVS?

  • Bill McCarthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 2:39 PM
      I see CVS has just been updated to Patch 39. Patches 30 and
      31, however, are still missing. Why?

      Thanks,
      Bill
    • David Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 05:39:07PM -0400, Bill McCarthy wrote:

        > I see CVS has just been updated to Patch 39. Patches 30 and
        > 31, however, are still missing. Why?

        It means that occasionally, I can't count.

        I've checked in 30 and 31 as well. If you get vim-6-1-031 you will get
        all of the patches. After the next patch comes out, that latest tag
        will actually get you the latest version.

        Dave Brown