Re: vim.org reviewed and classified

  • Thomas Köhler
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 3 4:06 AM
      Bram Moolenaar wrote [020403 11:10]:
      > Thomas Koehler wrote:
      > > > Frame (around all pages):
      > > > o Vim logo
      > > > o Search box
      > > > o Link to Vim book
      > > > o Direct links to main pages
      > >
      > > Well - I hope there'll be a version that works without
      > > frames. lynx users are doomed otherwise :-(
      >
      > I didn't mean a HTML frame, but any kind of thing that looks
      > like a frame.

      OK.

      > A browser that doesn't support frames is doomed anyway. Why
      > don't they put in the effort to support frames? Can't be that
      > difficult.

      Depends on what you need.
      links supports frames, but I didn't like most of its overall
      handling when I last tried it (quite a while ago).
      w3m is nice, too, but in some cases, I still perfer lynx.

      Ciao,
      Thomas

      IRC: jeanluc | on All Real
    • Coen Engelbarts
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4 1:43 AM
        > It's all explained on the web site: http://a-a-p.org
        >
        > If you still don't get it, I will have to update the web pages...

        One thing I could not find there: What does the acronym (?) "A-A-P" mean?
        It might be "Any Acronym Perceivable", "An A-A-P Project", or something
        similar, like TTP="The TTP Project" from the Dilbert comic, but I'd still
        like to know. ;-)
        Google only brings tons of other AAPs.

        Coen