Re: vim.org reviewed and classified

  • Thomas Köhler
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2 11:55 PM
      Bram Moolenaar wrote [020403 09:18]:
      [...]
      > I merged in other proposals and a bit of my own. There are
      > probably still a few things missing here, and I didn't include
      > info about what is coming from where or is new.
      >

      > Frame (around all pages):
      > o Vim logo
      > o Search box
      > o Link to Vim book
      > o Direct links to main pages

      Well - I hope there'll be a version that works without frames.
      lynx users are doomed otherwise :-(

      [...]

      Ciao,
      Thomas

      IRC: jeanluc | on All Real
    • Coen Engelbarts
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4 1:43 AM
        > It's all explained on the web site: http://a-a-p.org
        >
        > If you still don't get it, I will have to update the web pages...

        One thing I could not find there: What does the acronym (?) "A-A-P" mean?
        It might be "Any Acronym Perceivable", "An A-A-P Project", or something
        similar, like TTP="The TTP Project" from the Dilbert comic, but I'd still
        like to know. ;-)
        Google only brings tons of other AAPs.

        Coen