Re: vim.org reviewed and classified

  • Aschwin Marsman - aYniK Software Solutio
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2, 2002
      On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

      > No problem. What is the mechanism for getting it online?
      >
      > I certainly will be starting from the old FAQ -- as source material, not as
      > v0.x. There's a lot of information there, but it can be condensed, as the
      > answers often duplicate the documentation. With vim's advanced online
      > documentation, a FAQ usually doesn't need to do much more than point to the
      > relevant part. Just like answers to many questions on the general vim
      > mailing list are ":h XXX".
      >
      > Let me know how I should "submit" versions of the FAQ, and you'll get v0.0
      > soon - although v0.1 will be there this weekend ;)

      In what format will the FAQ be? Can other formats be generated from it?
      (html, txt, ...)

      Kind regards,

      Aschwin Marsman

      --
      aYniK Software Solutions - all You need is Knowledge
      Bedrijvenpark Twente 305 - NL-7602 KL Almelo - the Netherlands
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4, 2002
        > It's all explained on the web site: http://a-a-p.org
        >
        > If you still don't get it, I will have to update the web pages...

        One thing I could not find there: What does the acronym (?) "A-A-P" mean?
        It might be "Any Acronym Perceivable", "An A-A-P Project", or something
        similar, like TTP="The TTP Project" from the Dilbert comic, but I'd still
        like to know. ;-)
        Google only brings tons of other AAPs.

        Coen