Re: vim.org reviewed and classified

  • Gavin Sinclair
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2, 2002
      No problem. What is the mechanism for getting it online?

      I certainly will be starting from the old FAQ -- as source material, not as
      v0.x. There's a lot of information there, but it can be condensed, as the
      answers often duplicate the documentation. With vim's advanced online
      documentation, a FAQ usually doesn't need to do much more than point to the
      relevant part. Just like answers to many questions on the general vim
      mailing list are ":h XXX".

      Let me know how I should "submit" versions of the FAQ, and you'll get v0.0
      soon - although v0.1 will be there this weekend ;)

      --Gavin

      >> Glad to help. I'll try to have a 0.1 ready in a couple of weeks. The
      >> current version is a good resource; I'll try to organise it.
      >
      > Would it be obnoxious to ask if you could have v0.0 online as you work
      > on it, so we can harrass you?
      >
      > Are you going to start working from the old FAQ?
      >
      > Just curious and anxious to see things happen! (And willing to help if
      > asked.)
      >
      > Good luck!
      >
      > --
      > rjbs
    • Coen Engelbarts
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4, 2002
        > It's all explained on the web site: http://a-a-p.org
        >
        > If you still don't get it, I will have to update the web pages...

        One thing I could not find there: What does the acronym (?) "A-A-P" mean?
        It might be "Any Acronym Perceivable", "An A-A-P Project", or something
        similar, like TTP="The TTP Project" from the Dilbert comic, but I'd still
        like to know. ;-)
        Google only brings tons of other AAPs.

        Coen