Re: [vimdev] vim.org reviewed and classified

  • Charles E. Campbell
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 2 6:20 AM
      Thus saith Ricardo SIGNES:
      > How about a Feature List and two Crash Courses? Beginner and Intermediate.
      >
      > The first feature list will be things like, "Why can't I type? It keeps
      > beeping! WTF IS GOING ON?!"

      I'd prefer to keep the cursing out.

      Regards,
      Charles Campbell

      --
      Charles E Campbell, Jr, PhD _ __ __
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4 1:43 AM
        > It's all explained on the web site: http://a-a-p.org
        >
        > If you still don't get it, I will have to update the web pages...

        One thing I could not find there: What does the acronym (?) "A-A-P" mean?
        It might be "Any Acronym Perceivable", "An A-A-P Project", or something
        similar, like TTP="The TTP Project" from the Dilbert comic, but I'd still
        like to know. ;-)
        Google only brings tons of other AAPs.

        Coen