Re: vim.org reviewed and classified

  • Gavin Sinclair
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 1, 2002
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...>

      > Gavin Sinclair wrote:
      >
      > > *** I agree we need an up-to-date FAQ, and I offer to create/maintain
      > > one. I'd appreciate if people can get me started by sending any
      > > questions they can think of. I will refer to vi FAQs and trawl the
      > > history of this mailing list. (gsinclair at soyabean dot com dot au)
      >
      > It would be great if you can take over maintaining the FAQ. You can
      > find the current version on Sven's pages. It was written by Laurent
      > Duperval (1998). More issues can be found in the "answ.html" page.

      Glad to help. I'll try to have a 0.1 ready in a couple of weeks. The
      current version is a good resource; I'll try to organise it.

      --Gavin
    • Coen Engelbarts
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4, 2002
        > It's all explained on the web site: http://a-a-p.org
        >
        > If you still don't get it, I will have to update the web pages...

        One thing I could not find there: What does the acronym (?) "A-A-P" mean?
        It might be "Any Acronym Perceivable", "An A-A-P Project", or something
        similar, like TTP="The TTP Project" from the Dilbert comic, but I'd still
        like to know. ;-)
        Google only brings tons of other AAPs.

        Coen