small patch to matchit.vim

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Here is a small patch to matchit.vim that fixes some problems with using
      % in Visual mode. Thanks to Johannes Zellner for pointing out one of the
      problems. I made the patch on a W95 machine, but most versions of patch
      should understand the "\" path separator. No, I had better send it as an

      --Benji Fisher