Re: Patch 6.1a.024

  • Vlad Sandrini
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 7:37 AM
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Patch 6.1a.024
      > Problem: In other editors CTRL-F is often used for a find dialog.
      > Solution: In evim use CTRL-F for the find dialog.
      > Files: runtime/evim.vim

      This one is cool for me, I often must let textpad/homesite geeks use my
      pc and what they get is evim.
      When I found some files full of ^S I discovered that I had to add Ctrl-S
      support for saving, like they are used to. :-)

      I added this to mswin.vim:

      noremap <C-S> :w<CR>
      inoremap <C-S> <C-O>:w<CR>

      ...but I'm sure it can be done better than this.

      --
      Sator 72 <sator72/at/libero/dot/it>
      http://sator.250x.com - icq#906246