Win32 ACL doc and verbose output patches.

  • Mike Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      Hi,

      I have added some error messages to the ACL checking functions. These messages
      are controlled by the verbose setting so you have to turn them on to see them. They
      are designed to be an aid to debug others problems.

      I have also written some Win32 specific ACL documentation.

      Patches are against 6.1a.18.

      Mike
      --
      I've written several children's books, not on purpose.