Re: autoconf (config) indent file

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      Nikolai Weibull wrote:

      > OK. i know a release is on its way and i read the being careful note.
      > This seems to work quite good actually (with the current autoconf
      > indenting standards). enjoy...=)

      Using the shell indenting was not much more than a good guess. If your
      script doesn't crash or hang it should be better.

      Try indenting the configure.in file that comes with Vim. I do notice a
      few things that can be improved.

      The start of the file should be something like this:

      " Only load this indent file when no other was loaded.
      if exists("b:did_indent")
      finish
      endif

      source <sfile>:p:h/sh.vim " will set b:did_indent

      setlocal indentexpr=GetConfigIndent()

      This allows a user to plugin his own indent file and skip this one.

      --
      From "know your smileys":
      :~) A man with a tape recorder up his nose