anyone want to take CVS maintenance ?

  • Johannes Zellner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
      Hi,

      as I got a new job and live in a Hotel room for the next two months
      I won't have access to my private computer. The computer at work is
      behind a firewall.

      Therefore I can't maintain the CVS repository unti approx. 1. April.

      I'd be happy if anyone could keep the CVS repository up to date until
      April (or even longer ?). This would mean:

      1) apply Bram's patches, do a 'cvs commit' and apply a tag which
      corresponds to the patch number.
      2) update with major releases and apply a corresponding tag.

      --
      Johannes
    • Lubomir Host
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2002
        On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 11:08:43PM +0100, Johannes Zellner wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > as I got a new job and live in a Hotel room for the next two months
        > I won't have access to my private computer. The computer at work is
        > behind a firewall.
        >
        > Therefore I can't maintain the CVS repository unti approx. 1. April.
        >
        > I'd be happy if anyone could keep the CVS repository up to date until
        > April (or even longer ?). This would mean:
        >
        > 1) apply Bram's patches, do a 'cvs commit' and apply a tag which
        > corresponds to the patch number.
        > 2) update with major releases and apply a corresponding tag.

        I am able to solve this problem. If you realy need this, please
        contact me directly.

        --
        Lubomir Host