Re: win32 gvim: font width problem

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2002
      Muraoka Taro wrote:

      > I made an experimental patch.
      > Attached will help you.

      I'm glad you made something for this.

      Does this take into account that Vim can use several fonts at the same
      time? E.g. for bold and other highlight groups. These fonts should all
      use the same font size, but since this problem is about size differences
      the patch might need to handle wrong sizes anyway.

      159. You get excited whenever discussing your hard drive.

    • Muraoka Taro
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
        I wrote new patch.
        Please check it.