beta version of matchit.vim

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Beta testers wanted:

      A while ago, I updated matchit.vim so that % acts inclusive when used in
      Operator-pending mode (such as d%). It works pretty well, but I have been
      busy, and do not even remember what problems were unresolved. If you want to
      help, download the file from
      http://mywebpage.netscape.com/BBenjiF/vim/beta/matchit.vim
      and drop it in your plugin directory. (Note: there is no link to this file
      from my web page.) Let me know how it works!

      --Benji Fisher

      P.S. This plugin extends % matching by removing the restriction that only
      single characters, such as "(" and ")", can be matched. Whole words ("begin"
      and "end") and regular expressions ("\begin{\(\a*\)}" and "\end{\1}") can be
      paired. See $VIMRUNTIME/macros/matchit.txt for documentation.