Re: vim made with bc5 breaks in regexp

  • Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      - bram
      >A few weeks ago you wrote:
      >I'm still waiting... Did you manage to find out more about -N-?

      Oh sorry.
      It is better surely not to add -N-.
      But I want more informations.

      I may have better to ask others for help.

      Every one, can you test same?
      on borland c++ compiler,

      "-N" is for "Check stack overflow"
      and "-N-" mean "don't check stack overflow"
      but "-N-" seems that don't work correctly.

      I tried two case as below.
      with -N-
      without -N-

      the first case break vim with big regexp.
      and the second don't break rather than the first.

      thus i removed the option.