Re: embedding VIM

  • David Mankin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Wow, Lawrence! I've been trying to come up with a way to do the same
      thing you're doing (except with the Forte/NetBeans IDE). (I'd really like
      it to run on Mac OS X too.) I'm impressed at how far you've gotten. I've
      been planning on trying a client-server floating-vim-terminal-window
      solution, but the client-server code doesn't work on non-gui VIMs. Please
      keep us apprised of your progress. I'm all for vim 6.1 or 6.2 being
      embedable.

      -David Mankin