vim.sourceforge.net

  • Jeff Lanzarotta
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
      Is anyone else not able to get to vim.sourceforge.net?

      --
      Jeff Lanzarotta
      ~
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
        On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 04:54:18PM -0500, Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:
        :
        : Is anyone else not able to get to vim.sourceforge.net?

        I'm getting delays due to the style sheet. Otherwise, the page loads up
        as you expect.

        --
        Eugene Lee
        eugene@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
          RE: vim.sourceforge.net

          Sourceforge is having some unexplained performance problems. The staff is currently working on the issues.

          sj