Patch 6.0.066

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Patch 6.0.066
      Problem: Sometimes undo for one command is split into two undo actions.
      (Halim Salman)
      Solution: Don't set the undo-synced flag when reusing a line that was
      already saved for undo.
      Files: src/undo.c

      *** ../vim60.65/src/undo.c Sun Oct 28 21:15:32 2001
      --- src/undo.c Sat Nov 3 13:37:08 2001
      ***************
      *** 279,285 ****
      --- 279,288 ----
      * entry now. Following deleted/inserted lines go to the
      * re-used entry. */
      if (i > 0)
      + {
      u_getbot();
      + curbuf->b_u_synced = FALSE;
      + }

      /* The line count might change afterwards. */
      if (newbot != 0)
      *** ../vim60.65/src/version.c Fri Nov 2 16:29:44 2001
      --- src/version.c Sat Nov 3 13:40:49 2001
      *** 608,609 ****
      --- 608,611 ----
      { /* Add new patch number below this line */
      + /**/
      + 66,
      /**/

      --
      The acknowledged parents of reengineering are Michael Hammer and James Champy.
      When I say they're the "parents" I don't mean they had sex - and I apologize