Verilog indent/ftplugin update

  • Chih-Tsun Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi, Bram,

      Attached are the following updated files:

      ftplugin/verilog.vim Verilog filetype plugin
      indent/verilog.vim Verilog indent file
      indent/verilog.txt Verilog indent readme

      The changes are

      1. The ftplugin/verilog.vim has been revised for better matchit
      support according to the original Verilog settings in Benji's
      matchit.vim. As Benji's suggestion, I will include the matchit
      support in the Verilog filetype plugin, while he will remove
      it from the matchit.

      2. Better indenting support when there are comments containing
      Verilog keywords or operators.

      3. A verbose mode for debugging the indent file.

      Please let me know for any problem.

      Thanks and regards,

      --
      Chih-Tsun Huang