Typo in gui_w48.c?

  • Julian Kinraid
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi,

      Just noticed this in the gui_w84.c source -

      {VK_NUMPAD0, 'K', 'C'},
      {VK_NUMPAD1, 'K', 'D'},
      {VK_NUMPAD2, 'K', 'E'},
      {VK_NUMPAD3, 'K', 'F'},
      {VK_NUMPAD4, 'K', 'G'},
      {VK_NUMPAD5, 'K', 'H'},
      {VK_NUMPAD6, 'K', 'I'},
      {VK_NUMPAD7, 'K', 'J'},
      {VK_NUMPAD8, 'K', 'K'},
      {VK_NUMPAD0, 'K', 'L'},

      That last line should be VK_NUMPAD9 I guess.

      Julian Kinraid
    • Vince Negri
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        > Just noticed this in the gui_w84.c source -

        > {VK_NUMPAD8, 'K', 'K'},
        > {VK_NUMPAD0, 'K', 'L'},

        > That last line should be VK_NUMPAD9 I guess.

        Yep, looks that way to me. Evidently not too many people
        having beem mapping <k9> :-)

        Vince

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2001
          Julian Kinraid wrote:

          > Just noticed this in the gui_w84.c source -
          >
          > {VK_NUMPAD0, 'K', 'C'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD1, 'K', 'D'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD2, 'K', 'E'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD3, 'K', 'F'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD4, 'K', 'G'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD5, 'K', 'H'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD6, 'K', 'I'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD7, 'K', 'J'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD8, 'K', 'K'},
          > {VK_NUMPAD0, 'K', 'L'},
          >
          > That last line should be VK_NUMPAD9 I guess.

          Yep. I'll include the fix. Thanks!

          223. You set up a web-cam as your home's security system.