PHP indent file

  • dionn@tomtom.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi all,
      Ok, it isn't much, that's why I dare to attach the file... But it is very useful
      anyway.

      Dion
      (See attached file: php.vim)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2001
        Dion wrote:

        > Ok, it isn't much, that's why I dare to attach the file... But it is
        > very useful anyway.

        This sets 'cindent' for PHP files. Do people really like this for
        indenting PHP files? There is quite a bit of HTML in PHP files, doesn't
        that require something else?

        238. You think faxes are old-fashioned.