winpos for console vim on windows

  • vipin aravind
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      hello,
      here goes the patch to make winpos work for console windows.
      I hope this would get into the code base.
      thank you
      vipin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Vipin Aravind wrote:

        > here goes the patch to make winpos work for console windows.
        > I hope this would get into the code base.

        Thanks. I'll keep this for later. Priority goes to bug fixing now. If
        you improve this patch, send me a new diff later (no need the coming two
        weeks, I'm not there).

        76. Your ISP regards you as a business partner rather than as a customer.