Re: another spec ftplugin

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
      Guillaume Rousse wrote:

      > Hello.
      > Here is my own spec file ftpplugin for vim. I know there is already one, and
      > i wrote to the author, but i had no response sofar.
      > I don't know exact vim policy for concurent ftpplugin, and i don't request
      > for official inclusion, it's just for other peoples that could be interested.
      > Also, i would enjoy useful comments about my own code :-)

      Sorry, no time to look at the code right now.

      I think the more common problem is having too few volunteers rather
      than too many. If the lack of response is permanent, eventually we
      conclude that the current maintainer has stopped supporting the file,
      and look for a new dupe (I mean, volunteer ;). Since Bram maintains the
      official distribution, he is the one who decides when it looks permanent.

      In the mean time, you can post your ftplugin file to
      http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/
      Note that a new category has been added for ftplugin files.

      HTH --Benji Fisher
    • Guillaume Rousse
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2001
        Ainsi parlait Benji Fisher :
        > In the mean time, you can post your ftplugin file to
        > http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/
        > Note that a new category has been added for ftplugin files.
        Done, thanks !
        --
        Guillaume Rousse <rousse@...>
        GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html