Test

  • george@reilly.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 1999
    • David Harrison Jr.
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2001
        Test
      • Ali Akcaagac
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2001
          On 2001.09.06 14:31:07 +0200 David Harrison Jr. wrote:
          > Test

          another victim that never read the subscribtion rules
          before SUBSCRIBING to the list :)

          zitate: 'DONT SENT T E S T MAILS TO THE LIST'

          its hard getting nearly 50-100 mails per day but test mails
          are really obsolete.

          --
          Name....: Ali Akcaagac
          E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@...-wilhelmshaven.de
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
            Mail transaction failed. Partial message is available.
          • dany.stamant@sympatico.ca
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2004
              First part of the secure mail is available.

              +++ MessageLabs AntiVirus - www.messagelabs.com
            • george@reilly.org
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2006
                The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.
              • celelibi@...
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 13, 2014
                  Looks like my previous message never arrived. Does google feel my hate through my keyboard?

                  If this message is actually sent, sorry for annoyance. ^^

                • Charles Campbell
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 14, 2014
                    celelibi@... wrote:
                    > Looks like my previous message never arrived. Does google feel my hate through my keyboard?
                    >
                    > If this message is actually sent, sorry for annoyance. ^^

                    If this is your first time posting, your first message must be approved
                    by a human. This process is in place to avoid spamming (and yes,
                    there's a history involved). Consequently, there is likely to be a
                    delay before a pair of eyes verifies that its not spam. Spammers'
                    messages are blocked and their access dropped.

                    Regards, and welcome to the list,
                    Chip Campbell