PS printing on EBCDIC machines

  • Mike Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hi,

      I have some edits that should enable PS printing on EBCDIC machines.
      However, I do not have access to such a beast. Is there anyone on
      the list who does who is willing to try it out for me?

      You don't need a PS printer, you can just send me a generate PS file
      and I can check it for you. Of course, if you do have a PS printer

      TTFN
      Mike
      --
      Procatstinate: The cat can't decide to go out or stay inside.