Re: sign and icons

  • Tomas Zellerin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 08:24:52PM -0700, Thomas S. Urban wrote:

      > Is there any trick to getting an icon to display for :sign? I got it to
      > work with text and highlights, but the icon=pixmap doesn't seem to do
      > anything. This is in gvim, version below. Here is a what I tried:
      Hello,
      I believe you must have Motif or Athena version of vim --- see :he
      debugger.txt, and also bellow what is in feature.h. Dont know if it is
      hard to change.

      #if defined(FEAT_BIG) || defined(FEAT_SUN_WORKSHOP)
      # define FEAT_SIGNS
      # if (defined(FEAT_GUI_MOTIF) || defined(FEAT_GUI_ATHENA)) \
      && defined(HAVE_X11_XPM_H)
      # define FEAT_SIGN_ICONS
      # endif
      #endif