Re: win32 install and vim

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      Benoit Cerrina wrote:

      > is it possible to include the win32 console version in addition to the
      > graphic version in the win32 automatic install?

      It would be possible, but which console version? The DJGPP version
      (dos32) works well on Win 95/98 and bad on Win NT/2000. The Win32
      version doesn't work very well on Win 95/98.

      I expect most people that use the quick-and-easy installation to use the
      GUI version. You can always install the console version as an extra.

      --
      BRIDGEKEEPER: What is your favorite editor?
      GAWAIN: Emacs ... No Viiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmm!