Re: Redraw error with mouse cursor on toolbar

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
      Sami Salonen wrote:

      > To be brief:
      >
      > Win98, vim60au from the nsis installer.
      >
      > gvim -u NONE -U NONE
      > "put mouse cursor anywhere on the toolbar
      > "now move the mouse inside the toolbar - the cursor won't be visible
      > "until it is moved outside the toolbar.

      I can reproduce it. Looks like moving the mouse pointer in the toolbar
      doesn't create mouse events that reach Vim.

      Perhaps we need to add a WndProc() for this? I don't see where to do
      this. Anyone?

      --
      BEDEVERE: Look! It's the old man from scene 24 - what's he Doing here?
      ARTHUR: He is the keeper of the Bridge. He asks each traveler five