W95 SendToVim and OpenWithVim don't load

  • Walter Briscoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Lonny Cordell passed C++ ports of SendToVim.exe and OpenWithVim.exe to
      me. No authorship is given in them. I have currently marked them as
      written by Anon. Could the author please identify him/herself?

      Each .exe file is about 40K bytes.
      The corresponding Basic-compiled are each 20K bytes precisely.

      The Basic exes do not run on an "off the shelf" Windows 95 system as
      they rely on the presence of MSVBVM60.DLL which is not delivered in that
      system. That file is about 1.4M bytes.

      I am working on those C++ ports. They work. My C port does not. I am
      still looking at the reasons.
      --
      Walter Briscoe