Patch of bug fixed print code - 60ap

  • Mike Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi,

      Mea culpa I had changed the behaviour of expanding tabs in the print
      output. However, it looks like the original code did not do it quite
      right either. So here is a new version of the revamped print code
      that now also (seems to) work for expansion of tabs in file lines
      that are longer than one print line.

      This patch is a clean one against 60ap, not one against my earlier
      revised patch.

      [Sorry for the number of 'revised' patches - hopefully there wont be
      any more]

      TTFN

      Mike
      --
      A statesman is a politician ten or fifteen years after he's dead.