Re: PATCH motif bottom scrollbar.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 11:32 AM
      Martin Dalecki wrote:

      > If you have a bottom scrollbar and a vertical scrollbar on the left side,
      > you will notice currently in the Motif GUI, that the bottom scrollbar is
      > a bit to narrow. In esp. the right side of it "think's" apparently that ther
      > is still a scrollbar on the right side. The attached patch fixes this...
      > It's very straight forward...

      I'll include it. Althought in a simplified way (only one line really needs to
      be changed...).

      While we are in gui_motif.c, I noticed a problem: The default button for the
      GUI dialog doesn't work. For example, when the file format is "dos", using
      the Edit/File Settings/File Format menu item to get the dialog, the first
      button "unix" is the default. This should be the second button "dos".
      The code does set the default button in the code, but somehow this doesn't
      work.

      78. You find yourself dialing IP numbers on the phone.