Re: vnew and scrollbar

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
      Bob Chan wrote:

      > I posted this when version ak was out and nobody replied but
      > I can still see the problem.
      >
      > o open up gvim
      > o maximise the window
      > o :vnew
      > o the scroll bar on the right gets pushed off the screen
      >
      > Can anyone else see this too?

      Yes, I can see it too. There is this entry in the todo list:

      8 Win32 GUI: With maximized window, ":set go-=r" doesn't use the space that
      comes available. (Poucet) It works OK on Win 98 but doesn't work on Win
      NT 4.0. Leaves a grey area where the scrollbar was. ":set go+=r" also
      doesn't work properly.

      The ":vnew" also creates an extra scrollbar, thus it is the same problem.
      Hopefully someone can make a patch for this.

      66. You create a homepage with the impression to cure the afflicted...but
      your hidden agenda is to receive more e-mail.