Re: Cscope interface

  • Bohdan Vlasyuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
      >> BTW: following :h cscope-suggesion works, but only for tags. (or,
      >> maybe, if doesn't work at all). At startup it says: cs_read_prompt
      >> EOF(1): Illegal seek
      > As to *why* you are getting that, I don't know, there are many
      > possibilities, to find out you have to start somewhere: e.g.
      > startup cscope manually (cscope cscope.out),
      09:51:16 ~/src/eval/src # cscope -l cscope.out
      cscope: building symbol database

      > you must be in the directory where cscope.out lies (maybe that's
      > part of your problem).
      No. I produce cscope.out with `cscope -b' in my Makefile.

      > Once you know this runs, kill cscope, go back to vim and try again
      > with different params (:h cscope). You'll get it to work, sure and
      > soon.
      :-\.. I don't know. It doesn't work. I'm not really familiar with
      cscope, I've just consideret it being nice thing t try.

      > What cscope are you using?
      09:51:59 ~/src/eval/src # cscope -V
      cscope: version 13.0