inputdialog() for MS-Windows

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      The inputdialog() function has been implemented for GTK, Athena and Motif.
      Still, there is no implementation for MS-Windows. It should be fairly easy to
      implement: A dialog box with one text field. See ":help inputdialog". It's
      used in a few menu entries.

      Anyone?

      78. You find yourself dialing IP numbers on the phone.

    • Thore B. Karlsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        On Fri, 01 Jun 2001 20:31:17 +0200, you wrote:

        >The inputdialog() function has been implemented for GTK, Athena and Motif.
        >Still, there is no implementation for MS-Windows. It should be fairly easy to
        >implement: A dialog box with one text field. See ":help inputdialog". It's
        >used in a few menu entries.
        >
        >Anyone?

        I've been looking at this, and I've been planning to do it. Unless
        someone else is already working on it I can do it this weekend.

        --
        "By the time we've finished with him, he won't know whether
        he's Number Six or the cube root of infinity!"

        7777772e63732e7574657861732e6564752f75736572732f65696768746269742f