RE: 60ah: some folding issues

  • Pritesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      Yes, I know, but why do I need to set fdc != 0 for this?
      Why shouldn't be sufficient to click on the existing '+'
      (or actually even better *anywhere* on the folded line)?

      > ======================

      Me!: May be that's not the best way of doing it. Because many people
      would prefer to select the contents of the folds with the mouse in
      order to cut/copy it.

      I feel the closest that you could get with this is - click with
      your mouse to position the cursor on the fold & use <space> to
      open it with your other hand.

      HTH!
      Pritesh
    • Zdenek Sekera
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
        Pritesh Mistry wrote:

        > Yes, I know, but why do I need to set fdc != 0 for this?
        > Why shouldn't be sufficient to click on the existing '+'
        > (or actually even better *anywhere* on the folded line)?

        > Me!: May be that's not the best way of doing it. Because many people
        > would prefer to select the contents of the folds with the mouse in
        > order to cut/copy it.
        >
        > I feel the closest that you could get with this is - click with
        > your mouse to position the cursor on the fold & use <space> to
        > open it with your other hand.

        Oh thanks! This is great, didn't know it, thanks for a hint,
        I like it!

        ---Zdenek