vim60ad crash+help me

  • vipin aravind
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      hello,
      This is on windowsNT4.0
      :ver output is below
      I moved to vim60ad few minutes back.
      Its crashing when I open a .c file
      ooops stuck. someone rescue me.

      moreover I had run the install.exe for vim60ac,
      how do I undo that, no corresponding uninstall.exe

      vipin

      VIM - Vi IMproved 6.0ad ALPHA (2001 Apr 29, compiled May 1 2001 17:11:06)
      MS-Windows 32 bit console version
      Compiled by Administrator@VIPIN
      Big version without GUI. Features included (+) or not (-):
      +autocmd -balloon_eval -browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent
      +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info +comments +cryptv -cscope
      +dialog_con +diff +digraphs -ebcdic +emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra
      +extra_search
      +farsi +file_in_path -osfiletype +find_in_path +folding -footer +gettext
      -hangul_input +insert_expand +jumplist +keymap +langmap +libcall +linebreak
      +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +keymap +menu +mksession +modify_fname
      +mouse
      -mouseshape +multi_byte +multi_lang +path_extra -perl -python +quickfix
      +rightleft -ruby +scrollbind -signs +smartindent -sniff +statusline
      -sun_workshop +syntax +tag_binary
      +tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl -tgetent
      -termresponse +textobjects +title -toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit
      +virtualedit +visual +visualextra +viminfo +wildignore +wildmenu +windows
      +writebackup -xfontset -xim -xterm_save
      system vimrc file: "$VIM\vimrc"
      user vimrc file: "$HOME\_vimrc"
      2nd user vimrc file: "$VIM\_vimrc"