Re: gui_athena.c needs for INT_MAX

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
      Denis Perelyubskiy wrote:

      > I am sorry, I did not follow a thread from the beginning,
      > but (out of curiousity) what would be a problem with
      > actually using INT_MAX if you need some big integer, and
      > including limits.h? it seems there should be no problem,
      > since this is an ANSI C header ...

      The less files are included the less trouble. limits.h is quite standard on
      Unix, but how about VMS, OS/390, OS/2, etc? Of course, if we need INT_MAX
      then it should be included. But we don't need it here, it was just used to
      start of with some big number to find the size of an item. Using 9999 works
      fine there.

      --
      You can test a person's importance in the organization by asking how much RAM
      his computer has. Anybody who knows the answer to that question is not a