Re: fold text changed from 6t to 6aa

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2001
      Brian Skahan wrote:

      > I noticed in vim6t that a fold created with marks like this:
      > /*join(){{{**********************************************=B7
      >
      > was represented like this:
      > +-- 48 lines: join()-------------------------------------------
      >
      > now the same fold in 6aa is represented like this:
      >
      > any reason for the change and can I change it back?

      The method to get the text for the closed fold out of the buffer line was
      completely changed. It now uses the 'commentstring' option to decide what a
      comment is. Previously this was hard-coded to use C style comments.

      You can set the 'foldtext' option to change this:

      :set foldtext=substitute(foldtext(),'\\*','','g')

      Didn't test this though.

      50. The last girl you picked up was only a jpeg.