Re: exporer script

  • Denis Perelyubskiy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      hello,

      sorry i should've mentioned this the first time around.
      i am using vim 6.0w on win2k.

      denis

      ps. I also have cygwin installed, and my shell set to
      c:/cygwin/bin/bash.exe so, maybe that could have something
      to do with this?

      --
      /*
      * Denis Perelyubskiy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        This is funny,
        I have the same configuration and all seems to work as expected.
        Benoit