Re: arbitrary block of lines highlighting

  • Neil Bird
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      "Moore, Paul" wrote:
      > :hi note guibg=red
      > :match note /\%>10l\%<20l.*/

      Cool, yes - I'd forgotten about the new line-matching regexp.

      What about a function to create/delete line-based matches with a name
      LineXXX [XXX from the line number, thus one per highlit line] and that
      LineXXX aliased to LineMarker.

      Of course, much easier when wishing to highlight the current line (the
      match changed using events?).

      Anyone want to post the code to do this-line highlighting (same me some
      time :-) )?

      --
      Neil Bird Principal Engineer |