vim 6 linespace and Windows

  • Anduin Withers
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Sorry if this was brought up before: is there a reason linespace is
      P_NODEFAULT?

      I ask because the documented behavior of defaulting to 1 on MS Windows
      doesn't happen. This causes annoying problems with the GUI in windows
      (italicized _ vanishing).

      --
      Anduin Withers
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        Anduin Withers wrote:

        > Sorry if this was brought up before: is there a reason linespace is
        > P_NODEFAULT?
        >
        > I ask because the documented behavior of defaulting to 1 on MS Windows
        > doesn't happen. This causes annoying problems with the GUI in windows
        > (italicized _ vanishing).

        This appears to be a mistake. I'll fix it.

        Now I understand the remark that in Vim 6.0 there were more lines of text in a
        Windows window...

        --
        Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people
        appear bright until you hear them speak