Re: ftplugin for diff files

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2001
      Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:

      > I've developed a ftplugin for diff files (context and unified). It defines
      > a mapping <LocalLeader>j that jumps to the corresponding original file, at
      > the corresponding line. Feedback welcomed.
      >
      > Besides this, I've a couple of questions :
      >
      > The doc says that the existence of a script-local function should be
      > tested with
      > if !exists("*s:MyFunction")
      > but this does not appear to work (vim 6.0t). I modified this to
      > if !exists("*<SID>MyFunction")
      > and this works. This needs a fix, either in the code or in the docs.

      That sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.

      > If this ftplugin is included in the distribution, I would be happy to
      > provide a doc patch, but I don't know in which section of the docs to
      > include it?

      I don't plan to include a filetype plugin like this in the distribution. It's
      not something that applies to every file with the diff filetype. It's an
      extra thing that the user might want to use, or not.

      This belongs on VUR, which still doesn't work...

      84. Books in your bookcase bear the names Bongo, WinSock and Inside OLE