optwin.vim needs update for buftype

  • Mark Waggoner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      In 6.0r (probably q too):

      optwin.vim needs to change for new buftype option. Don't know if this
      is exactly what is wanted, but...

      *** optwin.vim.orig Sun Nov 5 06:47:36 2000
      --- optwin.vim Tue Jan 2 11:09:38 2001
      ***************
      *** 858,864 ****
      inoremap <buffer> <Space> <Esc>:call <SID>Space()<CR>:echo<CR>

      " Make the buffer be deleted when the window is closed.
      ! set buftype=scratch

      augroup optwin
      au! BufUnload,BufHidden option-window nested
      --- 858,866 ----
      inoremap <buffer> <Space> <Esc>:call <SID>Space()<CR>:echo<CR>

      " Make the buffer be deleted when the window is closed.
      ! setlocal buftype=nofile
      ! setlocal bufhidden=delete
      ! setlocal noswapfile

      augroup optwin
      au! BufUnload,BufHidden option-window nested

      Mark Waggoner waggoner@... (503) 712-3335
      And this mess is so big and so deep and so tall,
      we can not pick it up. There is no way at all!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Mark Waggoner wrote:

        > In 6.0r (probably q too):
        >
        > optwin.vim needs to change for new buftype option. Don't know if this
        > is exactly what is wanted, but...

        Yep, I forgot to change this. I'll include your patch, thanks!

        186. You overstay in the office so you can have more time surfing the net.