6.0r -- two quick patches

  • Ron Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      First, the long version says '6.0q', so I patched version.h

      Second, the Make_ming.mak does *not* need the 'libiconv.a' anymore, so I
      removed that.

      --
      Ron Aaron Moss Bay Engineering
      425-649-8817 Precision Crafted Software

      "He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord ask of you,
      but to do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?"
      Micah 6:8
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Ron Aaron wrote:

        > First, the long version says '6.0q', so I patched version.h

        Oops!

        > Second, the Make_ming.mak does *not* need the 'libiconv.a' anymore, so I
        > removed that.

        I'll include the patch, thanks.

        --
        "Hit any key to continue" does _not_ mean you can hit the on/off button!