Vim6 for Windows95

  • Stephan Hegel
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2000
      Hi all,

      Anyone outside who has compiled Vim6 for Windows95 and put it somewhere
      on a ftp server for download and testing ? Thanks.

      Happy New Year to all of you,
      Stephan.

    • Devin Weaver
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
        On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 02:00:53AM +0100, Stephan Hegel wrote:
        > Anyone outside who has compiled Vim6 for Windows95 and put it somewhere
        > on a ftp server for download and testing ? Thanks.

        I have a build of the CVS vim60q branch as of a few weeks ago. I don't
        have it on ftp, It's 110% unofficial. The binary doesn't include ctags
        as thats been pulled into a seperate project and I can't seem to find
        it's CVS module (Anyone?)

        Anyway I'll be happy to mail it to ya or toss it on my web site if
        theres demand for it.
        vim60qbin.zip => 535kb (It also has my _vimrc/_gvimrc for some reason)
        vim60qrt.zip => 1.45MB
        vim60qsrc.zip => 1.38MB

        --
        It's not enough to be Hungarian; you must have talent too.
        -- Alexander Korda
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
          Previously Devin Weaver wrote:
          > I have a build of the CVS vim60q branch as of a few weeks ago. I don't
          > have it on ftp, It's 110% unofficial. The binary doesn't include ctags
          > as thats been pulled into a seperate project and I can't seem to find
          > it's CVS module (Anyone?)

          See http://ctags.sourceforge.net/. It does not seem to have a CVS
          module.

          Wichert.

          / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience \
          | wichert@... http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
          | 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |