Explorer not working under 6.0n

  • Jeff Lanzarotta
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Any ideas why the explorer is not working under 6.0n? explorer.vim is
      in the plugin directory so I assume it is getting sourced... Why I
      press \e nothing happens? I also am assuming that since I don't change
      the <Leader> it is defaulted to '\'...

      Any ideas?

      --
      Jeff Lanzarotta
      Software Engineer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:

        > Any ideas why the explorer is not working under 6.0n? explorer.vim is
        > in the plugin directory so I assume it is getting sourced... Why I
        > press \e nothing happens? I also am assuming that since I don't change
        > the <Leader> it is defaulted to '\'...

        After some discussion the mappings were removed. You can now use ":Explore"
        and ":Sexplore".

        --
        ARTHUR: Shut up! Will you shut up!
        DENNIS: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.