Re: [trying again]: vim60n: is echohl working?

  • Zdenek Sekera
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > I did see, but for me it works fine. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for
      > you. Would be useful if you at least mention the version of Vim.

      See Subject: ;-(

      > Also check
      > the output of ":highlight".

      Didn't know that's the way to find out what groups I have defined (I
      never played
      with highlighting so far ;-(). Looks like those several I picked for
      tests were
      just those that looked all the same, when I check others it works. So it
      does
      work and I was raising inexistent problem. Sorry!

      ---Zdenek