Re: [trying again]: vim60n: is echohl working?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
      Zdenek Sekera wrote:

      > Trying again, didn't see any reaction, maybe it got lost in the traffic
      > somewhere the first time.

      I did see, but for me it works fine. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for
      you. Would be useful if you at least mention the version of Vim. Also check
      the output of ":highlight".

      --
      WOMAN: Well, 'ow did you become king then?
      ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake, [angels sing] her arm clad in the purest

    • Vince Negri
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
        > Would be useful if you at least mention the version of Vim.

        Err... he did! Look at the msg subject. :)

        Vince Negri (vnegri@...)
        Application Solutions Ltd. Tel:+44(0)1273-476608 Fax:+44(0)1273-478888

      • Zdenek Sekera
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
          Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          > I did see, but for me it works fine. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for
          > you. Would be useful if you at least mention the version of Vim.

          See Subject: ;-(

          > Also check
          > the output of ":highlight".

          Didn't know that's the way to find out what groups I have defined (I
          never played
          with highlighting so far ;-(). Looks like those several I picked for
          tests were
          just those that looked all the same, when I check others it works. So it
          does
          work and I was raising inexistent problem. Sorry!

          ---Zdenek